Sales Agreement: Terms of Sales
Teak Patio Furniture Sales - Terms of Sales
Teak Patio Furniture Sales shopping service is proud to represent 300+ outdoor models from over 15+ manufacturers of furniture. All products are new often with a full manufacturer's warranty. Multiple and matching units are normally available. Some assembly may be required.
- 1. Sales Agreement: A purchase is an electronic signature & legally binding contractual agreement to these published terms of sale in accordance to the Federal laws of the United States of America, the laws of the state of Mississippi as well as in accordance with the policies of the Better Business Bureau, Paypal, VeriSign, eBay, ePublic-Eye, and SquareTrade business and trade associations.
- 2. Questions: Please ask all questions before purchasing. Often furniture purchases are very personal, so its best to ask all questions before you make your purchase. All models are only available as shown, some assembly may be required. Contact us with questions anytime via our Contact Us form.
- 3. Business Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday Central Standard Time (CST). Although our customer service staff normally answers emailed questions after business hours & on weekends, unfortunately some questions can only be answered during normal business days during business hours.
- 4. Security: Horizon Custom Homes is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not provide (sell, rent, lease, etc) our customers' information to any third parties. By emailing or making a purchase with our company you will not receive any spam, newsletters, unnecessary emails, mailings or sales phone calls.
- 5. Shipping Costs: To receive a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart, fill-in the ship to location, & click continue. You can always click your back button as well as remove items from your cart. Unfortunately, expedited freight services are unavailable.
- 6. Shipping Limits: Shipments beyond the U.S. continental 48 states are unavailable. International shipments are also unavailable. Unfortunately shipments can not be made to post office boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight or storage companies/facilities.
- 7. Order Received: An automatic detailed receipt of your order is sent to the email address on your order. Please make sure to save & print this receipt, this is your receipt for your order. Please reference this order number in all emails. Once an order is placed it can not be canceled.
- 8. Payment Received: An email of receipt of payment is sent to your email address on your order, which states the confirmation of your order being received, that your payment has been received, & the normal approximate time-frame for delivery of your order. If payment is made thru Paypal you will also receive a payment confirmation from Paypal.
- 9. Payments Accepted: Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Paypal (which also accepts: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, eCheck), Western Union bank transfer (commercial accounts only), money order, cashier, business and personal check. Please make payments out to "Horizon Custom Homes". On the advice of our bank, all orders paid by money order, cashier, business, or personal check will be held for a minimum of two-three weeks (10-15 business days, not including weekends or holidays) after the funds are deposited to confirm clearing of funds. To understand why this is necessary we recommend you also talk with your bank manager to understand how the national check routing system works. We do not offer extended payment terms, credit or layaway programs, or payment plans. We do not accept any international forms of payment. If payment is disrupted in any way, this will be forwarded to a national collection agency, which will reflect on your credit record, as well as charges with your local police department will be filed.
- 10. Payment Security: After years of experience, our company has found that Paypal is the most secure form of online credit card & bank payments. Paypal is vastly superior to using credit cards directly for online purchases. Although it is more expensive for our company, we prefer PayPal because of the unsurpassed online security. For more information: Paypal Security Center
- 11. Delivery: Delivery times depend on the model of product chosen, delivery location, & when payment clears. All items are generally delivered in approximately 3-5 weeks (UPS, FedEx, & DHL shipments), not including weekends or holidays, but occasionally it can take up to 6+ weeks (rarely). These are approximate time-frames & are not guaranteed, some orders may take longer. All projected delivery estimates are unfortunately only approximate. Delays out of our control do occasionally happen. All projected delivery estimates unfortunately are also only approximate. Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for delays caused by suppliers, freight companies, or weather. Unfortunately some suppliers take more time than others. Shipments can be scheduled to arrive after a certain date & be held for up to 30 days if preferred, but not delivered on a specific date. Depending on the size of the model, weight of the model, cost of the model, shipping location, delivery location, etc, most models will be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL Ground service or equal. Please see below for insurance information. Some assembly may be required.
- 12. Large Furniture Delivery: These products are normally delivered within 3-6 weeks from the day your order is processed, not including weekends or holidays, but occasionally it can take 6-8+ weeks (rarely). These are approximate time-frames & not a guarantee, some orders may take longer. All projected delivery estimates are unfortunately only approximate. Delays out of our control do occasionally happen. Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for delays caused by suppliers, freight companies, or weather. The freight company normally will call you to set up a delivery appointment approximately 24-48 hours to a week in advance. Often freight companies are willing to hold your shipment for a few days if needed. Make sure to provide us with an accurate contact phone number (for the freight company) when placing your order. Your phone number, as with all of your information, will be kept private & will not be provided to any third parties or used for any marketing of any kind. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, delivery of large furniture products (including beds, entertainment centers, armoires, dressers, lowboys, etc.) only includes delivery of the product. If you want the merchandise carried into your home, or into a specific room, an extra fee will apply. This fee will be negotiated with, and paid directly to the driver making the delivery (gratuity, tip). Only curbside delivery is available for large models of furniture. When your order is delivered, make sure to carefully inspect it for any damage or defects. It is critical that you must inspect the shipment for damage or defects before you accept the delivery, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse the delivery for freight insurance purposes. Some assembly may be required.
- 13. Backorders: In the case of a model being ordered that is out of stock & backordered, we will update you on its status. In some cases you may wait for the model to become available, use your credit for another model, depending on the length of the backorder delay. Backorder delays of 8 weeks or less will not receive a refund. Unfortunately, backorders occasionally do happen, which is out of our control & we apologize for.
- 14. Tracking: Shipment tracking information is not automatically emailed, but is often available. Please email us with your request & we will respond with an answer normally within 24-48 hours during business days (not including weekends or holidays).
- 15. Contact: Currently Horizon Custom Homes does not provide phone customer service support, please email us with any questions via our Contact Us form. Normally our customer service staff will respond within 24-48 hours on business days during business hours. Email is the preferred customer service communications so that there is always a written record of your order's process to reduce misunderstandings & customer service problems. Unfortunately, our suppliers do not respond instantly to our inquiries & often takes several business days to respond to your questions. Our company does work with County, State, & Federal projects & associations. Please submit all plans in PDF format for review.
- 16. Contract: Under State & Federal law a recorded purchase with our company's shopping service is an agreement by both parties & a legally binding contract to the items specified in these terms of sales. Purchasing a product is an agreement that you have thoroughly read, understood, & agreed to the these terms of sales of this sales contract.
- 17. Returns: Due to furniture being large, heavy, fragile, costly to ship & repack, and difficult to repair, please make your purchase carefully, returns are not accepted. All sales are final, refunds or exchanges are not available. If your shipment has been damaged, insurance compensation &/or free replacement units or free replacement parts are available, please see the Damage & Defects section below.
- 18. Shipping: Although Horizon Custom Homes does stock many items in our warehouse in MS, for reason of cost, location, constraint of time, or availability products may be shipped from our warehouse or dropshipped from different locations directly from a manufacturer, distributor, supplier, importer, affiliate/associate, fulfillment center, another retailer, etc. Horizon Custom Homes is an affiliate/associate of Amazon.com/Target & a member of their FBA program. Dropshipping shipments is a common industry business practice which the buyer hereby agrees to.
- 19. Products: Horizon Custom Homes interior design group's shopping service does its best to show and describe all models based on the manufacturers' specifications, factory stock photos, research, & decades of professional experience within the furniture industry, but unfortunately we can not guarantee customer's satisfaction. Manufacturers' specifications such as weights & dimensions do change without notification for which we are not responsible for. Some assembly may be required.
- 20. Substitutes: In all cases, the buyer will receive the exact product ordered, shown, & described on this or other related website (eBay, Blujay, etc). No substitutes will be shipped unless requested by the buyer. On occasion manufacturers do update/change their products without notification, which Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for. Unfortunately, our company can not guarantee customer's satisfaction.
- 21. Construction Quality: We represent a wide variety of models & have found that the lesser expensive models often are not of the same quality as the more expensive models. This is a general statement to help consumers understand the variations of the products available. Please see our Technical Information page for more information: Tech Info. You can also contact us via our Contact Us form with questions regarding specific models' construction techniques & materials.
- 22. Assembly: Some or full assembly of certain models of furniture or accessories may be required. Please email us the model number(s) via our Contact Us form & our customer service staff will do their best to describe any if needed assembly required.
- 23. Damage & Defects: Horizon Custom Homes is a dealer, retailer, & a reseller, not a manufacturer, therefore not responsible for manufacturing defects (warranty issue) or manufacturers' packing materials (warranty &/or shipping insurance issue). When your order is delivered, make sure to carefully inspect it for any damage or defects. If you do notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse the delivery for freight insurance purposes. All damage or defects must be claimed within within 7 days of delivery. Free replacement units & parts are often, but not always, available through the manufacturer, please see your owner's manual for contact information. Please email or call the contact information to order free replacement parts. If you would like some help thru this process, please email us & we will try to advise. Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for manufacturer's defects, freight damage or the manufacturers' shipping/packing materials or damage to a product due to such.
- 24. Insurance: All items shipped are insured at no extra charge.
For models delivered by UPS, FedEx, & DHL: To make an insurance claim, the buyer must contact the freight company that delivered the item within 7 days of receipt. This is not the responsibility of Horizon Custom Homes or our suppliers (if dropshipped directly). The insurance claim process is often long & difficult, so we strongly recommend ordering free replacement parts (if available) via the contact information in the included paperwork to expedite the resolution of the problem.
For large models delivered by truck freight lines: When your order is delivered, you must carefully inspect it for any damage or defects. It is critical that you must inspect the shipment for damage or defects before you accept/sign for the delivery, then you must note the problems on the shipping receipt, and then refuse the delivery for the freight insurance purposes. If you accept/sign for a damaged shipment this voids the insurance & your claim to any restitution &/or reimbursement.
- 25. UPS, FedEx, & DHL Insurance Claims Links: UPS Claims or FedEx Claims or DHL Claims
- 26. Colors & Finishes: We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor & its settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a color will be exact. We recommend setting your monitor to its default settings for the best reproduction. Generally our company uses manufacturer supplied "stock" photos of their products. We are not responsible for finish differences from the depicted finishes in the photos. If you are in need of exact matching models, please email us with the model numbers & we will be happy to help.
- 27. Errors: We apologize, but Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for typographical or technical errors on our website or in our auctions (eBay, Blujay, etc). Although we strive for accuracy in all of our descriptions, we apologize but errors still do occur on very rare occasion.
- 28. Quality Control: Although our company is concerned with quality control of the products we represent, we cannot guarantee customer satisfaction. Outdoor furniture is manufactured to be rustic, so imperfections in the wood (scratches, dips, grains, knots, color variations, discolorations, roughness, nicks, etc) are normal. In all wood furniture (indoor or outdoor), two of the same model or within a family of models may not match perfectly because of wood variations. Sealed & stained finishes may have small imperfections & may be unfinished on unseen parts of the piece (back, bottom, underside, inside drawers, etc). Often solid wood models will have non-solid backing materials. Some assembly may be required.
- 29. Prices: All prices are fixed & agreed upon by the buyer at the time of purchase. We do not offer a price guarantee, professional discounts, combined shipping discounts, quantity discounts, etc. We strongly recommend comparison shopping & research before making your purchase.
- 30. Unauthorized Returns: Return shipments are not accepted without an official R.A. (Return Authorization) being issued by Horizon Custom Homes. Unauthorized returns are nonrefundable & are refused to be returned to sender. Horizon Custom Homes is not responsible for returns directly to a supplier without an official Horizon Custom Homes Return Authorization being issued in advance to the buyer.
- 31. Restocking: In the event of a shipment is unsuccessfully delivered (incorrect shipping information, refusal of delivery, unauthorized returns, multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts, etc.), the original shipping costs are non-refundable, the buyer is responsible for return shipping & insurance costs. The buyer will also incur is a minimum of a 20% restocking charge based on the sold price of the product, not including shipping costs.
- 32. Breach of Contract: If for any reason payment is revoked or canceled while the buyer retains the product, Horizon Custom Homes Inc. will file charges with the buyer's local police department for Theft and Fraud under the Criminal Theft Act of 1978. A formal criminal investigation will be enacted as well as normal criminal prosecution will be pursued including 25% garnishing of wages until the debt is paid in full plus a 20% nonpayment penalty surcharge and the buyer will be held responsible for all litigation costs. The debt will also be turned over to a national collection agency which will reflect on the buyer's credit record for seven (7) years.
- 33. Contract: A purchase is an electronic signature & legally binding contractual agreement to these published terms of sale in accordance to the Federal laws of the United States of America, the laws of the state of Mississippi as well as in acordance with the policies of the Better Business Bureau, Paypal, VeriSign, eBay, ePublic-Eye, and SquareTrade.
- 34. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Mississippi.
- 35. Entire Agreement and Notice: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and may not be amended without the specific written consent of both parties.
Teak Patio Furniture Sales
Division of Horizon Custom Homes
125 CR 427
Corinth, MS 38834
Copyright © 2001-2018 Teak Patio Furniture SalesAll rights reserved.